Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nodding Head Brewery, Philly

Brewery visit #4, Nodding Head Brewery, Downtown Philadelphia, PA
I'm posting this largely because we made two pit-stops in Philly, and I took pictures. Don't get me wrong, the beer was ok; but not great. It was a lot cooler to be downtown Philly than in this dark, dive-y, brewpub.


The outside of the pub was inviting, the sign out front provided some explanation of the name.

But that could never explain how creepy the bobble-head doll collection and tap handles were. And if my memory serves me right (it doesn't, I'm setting up a joke), the beer on the left tasted a bit like shaving cream. Thanks, creepy barbershop quartet!

The brewery section didn't look bad... I just remember being upset that my beer tasted bad. ...and it's not 'entirely' the brewery's fault, I had a full belly and it was getting late.

And as became the theme of the trip, here's another disapproving look from Jami!

No comments:

Post a Comment