Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alligator & Alligash

I'm a little disappointed in myself for not posting this sooner.

Jami and I met my Dad in Blue Island at the Maple Tree Inn where my friend Katie Orr planned an incredible lineup of three Alligator dishes paired with three awesome Allagash beers!

This Alligator & Allagash Beer Dinner was one of the most delicious meals I've ever had!

Katie started us off with their famous "Swamp" Alligator Soup along with an Allagash White

Next was a fried alligator po' boy with cajun fries paired with an Allagash Tripel


I know this isn't how you eat a po' boy, but I wanted it to last. I was savoring every bite.

Finishing off we had an Alligator & Andouille Sauce Piquante paired with Allagash Black


I finished up the night with some blueprints for a new house at the lake paired with an Allagash Interlude.

There's nothing coincidental about that now, is there?


interlude:
Noun (plural: interludes)

  1. An intervening episode, etc.
  2. An entertainment between the acts of a play.

No comments:

Post a Comment