Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dark Lord Day 2012 : Part 1

My wonderful wife managed to get me a ticket for Dark Lord Day through a friend at work. As I drove by his place to pick up the ticket, I got a text from a friend offering an extra ticket. Events like this can only happen the day before an event that sold out in minutes; less than a minute according to some sources.

Starting out later than I wanted, I hopped a train toward Chicago's Loop and hiked from there over to Reggie's to catch their free bus to Munster.

I grabbed a Dogfish Head 90minute IPA and enjoyed watching the Smurfs while Led Zeppelin 3 played on the house sound system. When the bus arrived, I grabbed a Daisy Cutter (Haymarket) for the bus, easily satisfying Rule #1 for drinking all day.

More to come from, once I get to Three Floyd's!

No comments:

Post a Comment